Monday, February 6, 2012

As Promised...

Here are more photos of our Donkey Day...Little t is convinced that every day should be Donkey Day. Scarily enough, he almost has his father convinced of the same...I think this break to travel back to the States is coming at just the right time. If I didn't have the excuse of leaving in a month, I am pretty certain I would have a full-blown zoo in my yard!  Without further ado...

Consider this a belated Christmas card...from us to you!

Poor donkey...I can just tell he is saying, "please get the large pregnant lady off of me...please!"

It took some convincing, but we did get A.P. on the donkey. He is usually a brave soul, but a small incident with a crazy runaway donkey in Lal has left him scarred.  kAkA reassured him that this donkey was calm and not crazy like the ones they raise in Lal.  Thankful for kAkA's urging because this photo is priceless!

Little t was all about the rides...

Little t and kAkA's sons, 4 and 10...probably two of the sweetest boys in this whole country.

I wish I could blow this up a billion times...I can't handle the cuteness! 
Little t sitting in front.  Once he wiped the look of sheer terror off of his face, he had a blast.

See that smile? Monsters don't smile like that. Just really great men who profoundly bless our family. God bless kAkA and Donkey Day 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment