Saturday, January 15, 2011

Don't You Dare!!!

My husband is banned from getting close to scissors for...quite a while! Here I thought I only had to look out for one boy...but apparently it is two!

 Little t has developed the cutest little curl in the back and as his hair grows it gets bigger and curlier.  I love it and everyone is raving about it.  A continues to threaten to cut it off "because I won't raise a son with a rat tail!"  Hardly a rat tail and oh so very cute...I keep threatening that he will be in BIG trouble if he cuts it off!  I am trying very very hard to get a good picture of it to show you, but I just can't seem to do it justice.  In the meantime, I am being very careful to keep scissors away from...both boys!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe little t will have curly hair like his GGP. Is the picture above near you? It looks so barren but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete