Sunday, January 30, 2011

Not So

In case you are interested, there are two branches of store that I wrote about in the post titled, "And Therein Lies The Answer." The one we shop at is not the one that unfortunately made international news this week...thankfully.

That said, we are still saddened and sickened by the even that took place at the other branch...I guess I could elaborate, but don't feel like it. Just wanted to let you know (for all you Worriers you there) that they are not one in the same.

1 comment:

  1. When I read that newsstory, I thought of your blog. I remembered the name and thought some very thankful thoughts for you, for you bringing this country to my mind almost every day. So I can keep thinking of the people living there and hoping they feel the love of Dad.

    ReplyDelete