Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Good Feeling...

An old college friend just caught me on Facebook chat as I was sending messages.  He said he was part of a 24 hour pryr thing at his chrch and wanted to know how they could remember us.  I gave him a few things and he replied, "will bring this before Dad right now." It was such a humbling experience.

I know that a lot of you lift us up on a very regular basis and to be honest we take that for granted at times. It was such a vivid and tangible reminder of that and I once again found myself so thankful that we are not in this alone, but are encouraged and prayed for so often by you.  Thanks for thinking of us and for lifting us up. The circumstances aren't always easy, but we continue to have such peace about being here and we are constantly reminded of Dad's faithfulness.  It's a good feeling, so thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment